11.19.2012

Butter London - All Hail the Queen

I purchased this nail polish back in September when Ulta was having BOGOfree on Butter London nail polish. This specific one was the only one left on the shelf. And I was really glad that I got it. I guess it was just fate.

All Hail the Queen is a medium taupe color with very beautiful silver shimmer. At first, I really thought the shimmer was boring and it looked weird. I really thought I was going to regret purchasing this. BUT, when the sunlight hits the shimmer, it creates the most beautiful rainbow effect. A Holographic effect?
Indoor, dim lights, flash.
It lasted about 5 days on me until it started to chip. And it chipped badly. That's the biggest reason why I don't think these polishes are worth $14 a pop. But that's just my opinion. I've read many bloggers rave about the formula of these and I just don't agree. But they do have a nice color selection :D
I really like this color and I'm sure it will not be everyone's cup of tea. Therefore, if you like neutrals, I definitely recommend this one! It's a nice color to wear if you work in an office environment. I actually wore it to a job interview :)



Until Next Time,
-Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment