6.10.2013

REVIEW || Revlon Photoready Cream Blushes (+swatches)

Hello y'all! I've been really obsessed with Lily's blog, What I Heart Today, or you may know her as Lily Pebbles. Right about the same time she was blogging about the Revlon cream blushes, I happen to have bought them too, and her posts made me even more excited to try these suckers out. I thought these were limited edition last year, but I guess I assumed wrong. 

I have here the shades Flushed and Coral Reef. Flushed is a really bright pink. It may look blue based most of the time, but I think it leans more neutral on the cheeks. Coral Reef is a coral but it is a very orange coral. Flushed is a tad sheerer than Coral Reef. There's another shade called Pinched, which I decided to skip because it didn't seem like a shade that will show up on me. 
These blend so nicely and they are very buildable. I use an ELF small stipple brush to apply them and that brush is just the best at everything I use it for. You must try it! I recently saw my local target with a stock full! These also have great staying power. It lasts all day on me as long as I've got a good foundation on. 
'Flushed' on the left and 'Coral Reef' on the right.

These are pretty pricey at $12.99 at Rite Aid. Thank goodness I managed to get my hands on them when Rite Aid had a 40% off deal on Revlon products. I definitely recommend waiting for those kind of deals or using a coupon. Unfortunately, as drugstore products start to be high quality, their prices get higher as well. Something fun I noticed when I bought these is that when I first saw them, they reminded me of Revlon lip products I own and adore. I think the lip products totally complement the blushes, which is a huge bonus!
Overall, I highly recommend these. They are great quality and you get so much product! Way more than many high end ones, and definitely perform just as well :)

Until Next Time,
Justine

2 comments:

  1. i am so curious about the coordinating lip products, you have there. Can you swatch them all as a set or list the names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to put the video in this post before, but it's in here now and I mention the names in the video :)

      Delete