8.27.2012

Mani Monday: Orly - Gumdrop

I painted my nails for the first time in weeks! Well last week, I had something else on, but I was just disappointed in the outcome of it. I will talk about that in another post. Anyway, since I painted my toe nails with this polish last week, I decided to match my toes with my nails this week. Yea, I'm so adventurous. 

 Believe it or not, this is my favorite nail polish of all time. Essie is my favorite brand but this specific color from Orly is just love. This was the polish I wore to my Graduation, Gradnight, two other graduations I attended and much more. This is my go-to shade, whether it be winter or fall or spring or summer, I will rock this any time I please.
Gumdrop is a light blue color with green undertones. Some would say it's a "Tiffany Blue" or a "Robin's Egg" blue but I don't really care. It's a nice color and that's all that matters. I bought this in the hopes of buying For Audrey by China Glaze but it was not in stock at my local Ulta. I've seen some blog posts comparing this to For Audrey and thought they were similar. So I bought this and never looked back! 

The formula of this shade is just WOW. It's what impressed me the most. It lasts for such a long time too. Two weeks tops. It is so opaque. One coat is literally all I need. It dries fast. I remember putting this on right before I left for graduation and that was the first time I tried it. It dries shiny and ughhh I just love this. It makes me curious to try more Orly nail lacquers.

Well, that is all for Mani Monday. Have you tried Gumdrop?? If not, I cannot recommend this enough because it is AWESOME!!!

Until Next Time,
-Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment