1.17.2013

How to Revive Dried Gel/Cream Eyeliner

Hello fellow homo sapiens! I thought I'd share with you all a tip on how to revive gel cream eyeliner :D

What you will need:

- 1 toothpick

- Dried up Gel or Cream Eyeliner

Basically, you just swirl the toothpick around inside the pot. If the picture above is not self explanatory enough for you, then feel free to watch the video below :)
And here are some swatches of the eyeliner after doing the toothpick thing!

I hope this helps you out. I can't guarantee that it will work for everyone but it's worth a try! So don't toss out your dried out eyeliners yet! If you have a different trick, I'd love to know :D

Until Next Time,
-Justine

1 comment:

  1. hi nice blog...would you like to follow each other ..let me know..

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete