12.12.2012

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant: Vio-last

Hello hello! Today, I wanted to share yet another nail polish. Yes, I'm on a nail polish kick lately. If my nails are to go bare, it would only be for a day or two. Today, I will be sharing my thoughts on the other covergirl nail polish I own. Has covergirl ever released a nail polish line before? Because if this is the first time they have, what a great start!

This shade is called vio-last. I have realized that the names of these nail polishes are odd. Unique but odd. Vio-last is a blue-violet color. Very beautiful. I have nothing like it. In some lights the blue tone is much stronger and in some lighting the violet is more noticeable.
The formula is great! Just as great as the other shade I previously reviewed. Lasted about 5 days on my nails before I noticed slight chipping. I love this color although it is a new shade and I'm still getting used to it. This is opaque in one coat and I only had one coat on the swatches below. Impressive, huh?
This is random but when you see nail swatches, do you like the nails to be long or short? Lol, I was just curious. I prefer my nails short but when I take pictures of nail swatches for this blog, I usually like to have them long. Is that weird? ;p
Overall, check this shade out. In fact, check out all of the cream finish shades because they are amazing. These are definitely some of the best drugstore nail polishes out there today. They are definitely way better than the Maybelline Color show nail polishes I reviewed during the summer!


Until Next Time,
-Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment